Sunday, August 5, 2007

Story Spoiler

Anyone wanting to read this, it is a story spoiler of the 7th Harry Potter. You've been warned. First I'd like to say this story gets 2 thumbs up. Rowling has done it again. I just wish that they said more on the veil Sirius went through. Oh well. Rowling made a mistake though. She said that the D.A. communicated with the coins. But Oliver Wood left school before the D.A. so how could he have the magical coins? Dad said Rowling knew all the characters she wanted to kill. But she did a 2 for 1 deal and killed Lupin and Tonks instead of Mr.Weasley. He also said that she had Hagrid carry Harry's supposedly lifeless body to make it seem Hagrid was carrying Harry out of the wizarding world he brought him into. That's all for today exept let's bow our heads in memory of Hedwig, Dobby, Tonks, Ted, Lupin, Fred, and Colin.

1 comment:

Rainah said...

hello alissa! I really enjoyed your blog!! I share your feelings about Sirus and the veil. I wonder why Harry heard whispering behind it.
The mebers of the D.A. probably trusted Wood with there secret and so passed a coin to him. That would work, wouldn't it? Was Rowling really going to tell kill Mr. Weasley? I'm glad she didn't. He is one of my favorite charecters.