Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Don't Know of a Good Title

I guys! Sorry I haven't talked in a while. Try this new website (you can link to it through my blog). It is after the really good Warrior series. It is a lot of fun. We saw the puppies- they are so cute! We are going to name her Lucy almost for sure. We are getting her really soon. Well, try the website, along with all my other ones under Favorite Links and Blogs. That includes looking at the other blogs. Well, talk to you later! Go (or try) skiing. It is a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Lunatic said...

Hello 'Lissa!
Can't wait for you to get your puppy this weekend! You're going to love it! Sometimes I wish Ceilidh was still that small but a grown dog has it's perks: like potty-training. Yeah, this is one challenge you'll have to face. But it's well worth it, I can guarantee it. :)

I hope your computer shows full screen and not just wide screen. Check out my blog! I tweaked a Pyzam layout into Twilight Awesomeness! Added new music -nothing loud. You might like it :) It fits with the Edward and Bella theme if you listen to the lyrics. It's about eternity :)

I've also posted a new Pretty/Macabre poem on the page that is showing right now. It's the featured post on my blog so I've also changed the title name.

Leah (Muser) from leahswerewolf.blogspot, x- This Climactic Cliche -X

And as always, if you have any free time, because this would mean the world to me, read my fanfics!

www.fanfiction.net/~vampirecrayons

!!!Why am I putting all this in my post? Well I don't now the next time I'll blog so this may be it for awhile. See you soon. :)!!!