Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring has Sprung!

Finally! Spring is here! It has actually reached almost 66 degrees. Wow. It was funny today... Lucy's ball went down into the ravine and she chased after it- looking like a total spaz. We just finished another science project. I was doing the Skeletal and Muscular System, and did good on it (sorry I'm not being humble, I was just nervous about doing bad). We have some really pretty crocuses blooming, and I am getting bored to death in math. Zzzzzz...... Well I guess that is it. Oh yeah I nearly forgot... The sun will blow up in a month on May 5 at 7:03a.m (make sure you read on). And now if you believed that please don't mind me saying "Ha". I'm sorry, but I really do not think the sun will be blowing up anytime soon. Please don't come after me now with pitchforks and torches. (Ahhhhhhhhh........ I am so scared.)

No comments: