Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Breaking Dawn comes out August 3rd. The Twilight books aren't the greatest in my opinion, but they are okay. I think all the characters are a bit dramatic and poorly formed, but it is still okay. On a scale of one to ten, it gets a seven. Then again, I am not a huge romance fan. Vampires and werewolves aren't really my thing. My friend thinks vampires are the "most beautiful things in the world." Well, I will read the fourth book and tell you how it is. Harry Potter, who will turn eighteen tomorrow. We are making a birthday cake in the shape of Hogwarts for him. Well, see ya!
*Alissa

3 comments:

Rainah said...

I am going to need to borrow your copy but you are right! these books aren't half as good as harry potter!

Lunatic said...

LOVE TWILIGHT (you silly silly silly person, the twilighters are always right, and we dont just think they are beautiful the books tell us they are beautiful.) Romance is always about the drama, or it wouldnt be any good. But your right on this one, the last Harry Potter was so much better than Breaking Dawn (though we do top the best sellers list! woot woot! and the tickets for the bd concert were all sold out before i could convince my mom to buy me some, like that would happen) Books 1-3 were amazing, 4 was way off the usual twilight image. Everything would've been fine if she didnt get knocked up, Bella I mean, but then the story would be different. (and though they are the villians, Keep the Volturi forever! Because Edward+Anarchy is awesomeness/beautiful/hot/coolerthanmagicalscarfacedpotter!) the book did say they are beautiful. lol

Lunatic said...

Ps: magicalscarface is Harry Potter, not as a mean thing, but really, he is a magical scar face.