Monday, August 25, 2008

Ugh...

Ugh... This summer is moving sooo quickly. I do not feel like going back to school. Ugh. Plus I am beginning to sound like a demented cave man with all my ughs. I am thinking about joining the swim team at school. People, tell me if I should or not. Please? Hi to my family who just got back from Scotland. Melanie and Elise- did you bring back a Scottish Harry Potter for me? Harry Potter six movie is coming out next year. Lucy is getting big and I still need to put a picture of the cutest puppy in the world on my blog. Let me see, is anything else happening in my life? Have I mentioned that this summer is moving too quickly? And that I do not want to go back to school? I think I have. Oh, check out the link to the cute t-shirts. Okay, a couple are inappropriate, but a lot are cute. My favorites are the chocolate bunnies (what?), the chocolate and graham cracker chasing the marshmallow with pitch forks, the platypus, Harry is my Homeboy, and the theosaurus. There are probably others, but those are the ones I remember. Bye!
:)Alissa
P.S. I also like mixed martial arts and crafts, Milk- I am your father, and pirate encyclopedia.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Check it out!

Rainah said...

ugh!

Rainah said...

There are some cute tees in there! I like the apple a day one! Thats pretty funny! See you later at WEB!