Thursday, November 20, 2008

Libraries...

Ah, the sweet aroma of books breathing heavily on a shelf, sleeping until awoken by an excited reader. Which reminds me, I'm in my mom's library right now. That Twilight movie is coming out tomarrow. This has been the talk of the day at school. I got in a fight with Katie who insited that Twilight was the better than Harry Potter. Twilight is very good, but Harry Potter is still the best. I likes the whole Twilight series until the fourth. Three- quarters of it was very awkward, and by the time we got to the suspense waiting for something interesting to happen... they talk it over. That is it. Meyer is a good writer, I'll give you that. The fourth book fell way bellow her standard. If you want to be a good writer, you have to be good the whole series. Not the first three books. Sorry Leah. Well, I should probably go study for Spanish- bye!
*Alissa

2 comments:

Lunatic said...

ugh... ugh!!! Lies! ALL LIES! TWILIGHT ROCKS! But... I'm through with teenage vamp romance. It sucks -don't mind the pun. I like Twilight better than Harry Potter, still, any day. But the third book was puke (really, we all wanted the romance but not the kid. wtf steph? we're adolescent girls, not moms) And the movie wasn't good either. I mean, it was so far from the book! You'd know it was twilight if you'd got caught watching it halfway through but the story line isn't right. But there will be a new directed for New Moon which I think was the best book out of the whole series (MAJOR JACOB FAN ===WOOf WOOf FOR THE TALL DARK AND HANDSOME WOLF MAN!!!)and I can't wait for that. But, if that movie still sucks I will bow down and admit that Harry Potter is the better series. But i wont lose!!!

Lunatic said...

i meant the fourth book was puke... really i can't count. let's check my fingers. ... twilight... ne... eclip... break... yeah. it's the fourth. 0_0 haha... that was embaressing!