Monday, August 6, 2007

Creating

Dad has been helping me make a broomstick. It's a maple from the backyard. We haven't gotten too far yet. But once I'm finished I'll post pictures immediately. We're going to call it the Rising Phoenix 5000. Dad was all for Bob though. Mom also found a book of wizard parties that teaches you to make robes which mom will help me with. Mom's helping me with them since my old ones are too small and made of the uncomfy polyester. I'm also making wands with the pocket knife from mom. Pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Emily said...

OMG ur so cool! I want to make a broom stick now! Thnx!!!!
:-) I <3 DUSTFINGER, and FANG!!!!!
AHHHHh i read ur profile! U r so kewl i love harry potter! ANd i love maximumride! And i love ink heart!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH :-) Sry i'm kinda geeky... :-)
-EmIlY
:-P
:-D
:-o
:-)