Friday, August 10, 2007




Known Ravenclaws: Rowena Ravenclaw, Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Professor Flitwick, Roger Davies.

Good points: Intelligent and wise. Library is your domain. Never get labeled as "the dumb kids". Reading Hogwarts, A History is considered a good thing. Eagles are generally cool. It's the focus of this site and my fic.

Bad points: Considered nerdy. Get no recognition of note until Book Three. Never even sorted/seen in the movie.

I got into Ravenclaw! It's my second favorite house after Gryffindor. I think after Ravenclaw ,on the quiz, it was just about a tie between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Yeah! The hat also takes your decison into account so I think I would be in Gryffindor or maybe Ravenclaw. To take the quiz go to Sort Me! on the side of the page. Tell me which house you're in!

No comments: