Saturday, August 11, 2007

Nothing To Write

I actually have stuff to write, but I need a camera to post pictures, which is hard to do when you need new batteries for the camera. I still need to get a picture of the broom I started (which still needs to be sanded and get the twigs on the end of it), the robes (I haven't started them but that's not entirely my fault since I couldn't get to a fabric store), and the wands (Rainah give yours back so I can get a picture of it!). I'm going to try to make the Invisibility Cloak (once I've finished my first cloak of course), the Resurrection Stone, and the Elder Wand, the Deathstick, or what ever you want to call it. I for one prefer the Cloak. I'm itching to post pictures. (I'm literally itching. My swimsuit is a bit on the itchy side.) Well, I'll try (I can't promise) to post pictures tomorrow!

No comments: