Sunday, August 26, 2007

Make Way For Ducklings!




In Boston we saw Make Way For Ducklings. The ducklings were so cute! I read in a book called Going to Boston: The Freedom Trail Mystery that two of the ducks had been stolen. They remade them. One duck was found by BU. Authorites thought that college students stole it as some sort of joke. It's leg was too mangled to put back in the Common, so they put it in a children's hospital for the kids delight. I don't remember what happened to the other one, except they had to remake it. We had a nice time in the Common. We rode the swan boats. Caroline and Emily liked the swans best, although I liked the beauty of the ride, the ducks, and the many weeping willows, which are my favorite kind of tree. I think that was mom and dad's favorite part too. We also saw this cool tree which I believe is called a weeping oak.

No comments: