Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been busy between school, friends, family, homework, and drums. I'll have even less time when I start up jazz band. I can't believe that it's September 30 already. For Halloween, I'm going to be Hermione for the forth year running. Today I'm going to see High School Musical. Not my first play choice, but it will be nice to get out. I've just recently been to Peek 'n' Peek for the family's annual golf tournament. Dad messed up my aunt's swing by yelling four when she was about to hit the ball. We went swimming in their indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub. They also have a waterslide there! We played pool and foosball. We pretended that we were quidditch teams like the New York Nifflers. There was this cool putt putt golf course complete with waterfalls. We stayed up until midnight on one of those singing games which was a ton of fun. I definetly suggest going to Peek 'n' Peek.

No comments: