Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

I won't sleep tonight, it is Christmas Eve and Santa is coming. We should also never forget the main reason of Christmas- Jesus' birthday. Happy Birthday Jesus! ( I'll be too busy tomorrow to write on my blog).Think of Sugar Plum Fairies tonight! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! I will see my whole (very large) family tomorrow. My friend told me that tonight Mars and the Moon will line up. It shall be very bright (unless she is confused with last night). Well, I guess that is it for today (except for making cookies and fudge today) except I would like to say this with total dignity: Merry Christmas 'arry, Ron, and 'ermione! Merry Christmas to everyone else! Have a wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

Lunatic said...

Merry Christmas, and an Happy Eve, to you 'Lissa! I respect that you want to wish fictional characters a good holiday, too. I do the same with the Twilight series, but uh, *cough* i have the sanity not to make it a blog post. Speaking of which, here is the link to my one fan fiction: A Cullen Christmas Carol! Even on the holidays i find a lack of things to do, say for getting attacked and very moody from the stupid wrapping Paper- RAWR! So here it is: http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3965302&chapter=1
You can also find the author link: Vampire Crayons (ME) and read the other ones. Some are really bad, but I like 'The Visable Dawn'. I know, i know, i get enough of it from Jewel to know when I'm obsessed. Sheesh! Well, i've got to wish her a merry xmas too.... so; Au revoir, mon ami. Avoir un joyeux noël!

Santa Claus said...

Merry Christmas Alissa! I hope it is the best ever. Thank you for believing.

Love your friend,
Santa

posted from my iPhone
Alberta, Canada
1:32 AM NPT