Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Eve of Christmas Eve

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Beat that Rachel!) Two more days until Christmas! I can't wait! I have all my gifts bought, wrapped, and under the tree. I have a fairy doll very excited to be at the top of the tree (she is also part angel). We will have a white Christmas too! (Unless there is some sort of catastrophic meltdown.) I can't wait! Tomorrow night I will ask dad to show me how to use the computer in my bedroom so when I wake up two hours early I can watch a movie on it. I don't have much to say. I want to post again to show some pictures from October (we forgot the camera at my grandparents house). Oh yeah! I got a couple of links under the Favorite Links and Blogs that are Christmasy. One is HILARIOUS. You can turn yourself into an elf- highly recommended. The only flaw is that you can only make elfs til about January second (I think). The other website is one where you can make snowflakes- some people get really neat ones. Well if I don't write to you before then- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: