Sunday, December 16, 2007

Nine More Days 'til Christmas!

We have this really cute advent calender. It has little fairies and animals on it. Today was my turn to open it,and I got a little wagon with a teddy bear and present in it. In a few days it will be my older sister's, Emily, sweet sixteen. She likes the Mary Poppins movie so I decided to get her the book. For Christmas I got her the female Shrek baby because she likes Shrek.I haven't gotten Caroline's gift (but I am thinking of going in on a mini i-dog with Emily.) I have mom's gift, but she may look at this so I can't say. I got Dad what he wanted, socks. It was nearly impossible to find socks in his size, he wears a sixteen, so he will have to make do with a fifteen. Hmmmm? is there anything else I should be telling to the very few (probably only my friends and mom who feel bad for me) people? I guess not. I am going to see the Best Christmas Paegent today. Well, if I can not write sooner, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!(Oh man, I forgot to talk about Saint Nicholas Day! Maybe next time..............................................................)

No comments: