Friday, November 16, 2007

Great Reads

It is impossible to get my blog posted all the time, because of school. I have read some really good books that you are sure to like. There is Eclipse by Stephenie Meyers. It is the third in the series about a girl who falls in love with a vampire, and is best friends with a werewolf. There is the Redwall series by Brian Jacquas. It is a good series about animals who have to protect theirselves, and the ones they love. There is also the Mistmantle Chronicles by M.I. McAllister. It is about animals caught between good and evil. Another good series is The Guardians of Ga'hoole by Kathryn Lasky about owls and their battles to keep a historic place safe. There is also the Pendragon books by D.J. Machale about people who can travel through different worlds. There is also, of course, Harry Potter by Joanne Kathleen Rowling about young wizards at a school of magic where some of the deadliest surprises lay just around the corner. I hope that gives you some ideas of something to read. If you like magic, you are probably going to like them.

2 comments:

Lunatic said...

Wooo! 'Lissa! Found your blog :) I am wholeheartedly insane but also completely serious when I say twilight it the key to my heart. x) Huzzah for the Twilight series and the infamous Stephenie Meyers! (And Kudos to the fanfiction thats gettig me through the long wait for the fourth book in the fall.) Anyways... that's all for now. Happy days, mon ami!

Lunatic said...

:o)